Spicy Superfood Honey Garlic Wings
4 garlic cloves, minced
3 tbsp NoonBrew Honey
2 tbsp Gochujang (or Korean chili paste)
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 lbs chicken wings split
Salt and pepper
Green onions (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 ̊F and prepare a parchment-lined baking sheet and set aside.
2. In a large bowl add minced garlic, NoonBrew Honey, Gochujang soy sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until combined.
3. Pat your wings dry and drop your wings in the sauce bowl. Using a spatula, move the wings around to evenly coat.
4. Lay wings on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, rotating halfway until golden brown.
5. Once ready, garnish with green onions and serve with your favorite dip.