1 cup rolled oats
1⁄2 cup “no stir” peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄2 cup of mini white chocolate chips
Dash of cinnamon powder (or more if you’d like)
3 tbsp NoonBrew Honey
Maldon salt flakes (optional)
1. Add oats and peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl. Mix thoroughly. Microwave in 5-second increments to ease mixing if needed.
2. Once mixed, add vanilla extract, mini white chocolate chips and cinnamon powder. Mix well and let stand for 10 minutes to combine. If needed, place in freezer for 5-10 minutes to achieve consistency.
3. Roll mixture into small balls, approximately 1-2 inches in diameter. Dimple the top of the ball using a thumb or knuckle. Set on a plate. Continue until all balls are rolled.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of honey to a microwave bowl. Microwave for 5 seconds until smooth.
5. Use a small spoon to add honey to each dimple.
6. Top with Maldon salt flakes.
7. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate