3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
1⁄2 cup NoonBrew Honey + 2 tbsp to drizzle
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup ground flaxseed
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1⁄2 tsp kosher salt
1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
1⁄2 cup pumpkin seeds
1. Spray a 8x8 baking pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl pour peanut butter and NoonBrew Honey and microwave for 2 minutes until warm. Add vanilla extract, whisk thoroughly until combined and set aside to cool.
3. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine. Pour honey and peanut butter over the dry ingredients and combine with a spatula.
4. Pour bars into a baking pan and refrigerate to set, about 15 minutes.
5. Once set, remove from pan, cut into bars, drizzle.