NoonBrew Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
1⁄3 cup melted coconut oil
1⁄4 cup NoonBrew Honey
1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
1⁄4 cup almond milk
1 tsp pumpkin spice blend
1⁄2 tsp baking soda
1⁄4 tsp salt
3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
1⁄4 cup rolled oats to top + 2 tbsp to top
1. Preheat oven to 325 ̊F. Prepare a 6-cup muffin with cups and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat the oil and NoonBrew honey together with a whisk. Follow that with an egg until well combined.
3. Add the pumpkin puree, milk, pumpkin spice blend, baking soda, vanilla extract
4. Add the flour and oats to the bowl and mix with a spatula until combined.
5. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with oats.
6. Bake muffins for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes
7. Place the muffin tin on a cooling rack before serving. enjoy.